Because the rain is not an end in itself, we offer you a special selection of outing ideas!
Whether you want to learn a little more aboutRumilly's story and its region, or whether you are more connected family activities you will find your happiness! Let yourself be surprised by unusual and fun visits to castles and museums of any kind, or relax the time of an afternoon swimming pool (indoor) or cinema…
Ideas for outings in Rumilly-Albanais
- Make a canvas at Rumilly cinema
- Immerse yourself in a good book library
- Discover exhibitions, such as thepainting workshop by Guy Lejeune.
- Visit museums, such as the Museum Our History of Rumilly (note, summer closure from August 9)
- Stroll to Secret Gardens, a site that offers indoor and outdoor discoveries.
- Live a sweet moment in the company of the animals of the Les Paturettes educational farm (indoors and outdoors).
- Take care of yourself with access to the spa atWhite Hotel Restaurant in Marigny-Saint Marcel, or at Cocoon Spa & Massage at Rumilly.
Activities in the surroundings
And if we took advantage of this weather to go and explore the cultural heritage. ?
- Le Clermont castle
- Le Montrottier castle
- La Chartreuse d'Aillon
- Le Génissiat dam
- Le Sky (Educational and fun immersion center) in Valserhône
And for enjoy in all circumstances :
- Parties Veyrat in Marcellaz-Albanais. Every Friday the Brasserie Distillerie welcomes you around a special menu to taste: outside, but under cover!
- The hamlet of Santa Claus in Saint-Blaise (near Andilly)
- La Ile Bleue swimming pool in Seynod or space Aqualac Aix-les-Bains
- Le bowling from Annecy
- Aqualis at Lac du Bourget
- Turbine exhibitions in Annecy
- The enchanted forest (indoor playground) in Sillingy
To all the followers of the saying “there is no bad weather, just bad equipment”!
Do you need more than a rain to keep you from going out? So take your boots and your oilskin and live great experiences on our territory:
- Discovery Ponds of Crosagny
- Fishing at the body of water
- Discovery of the City of Rumilly
- Visit of the medieval village ofAlby-sur-Cheran
Do not hesitate any longer, go out and enjoy the rain!