The Tourist Office shop, a showcase of know-how
Discover the diversity of local crafts and local products in our boutique area.
Here is an overview of the products on sale:
- Local products : jams, fruit juices, syrups, honey, beer, chocolate, spirulina ...
- Art and Crafts : jewelry, pottery, accessories
- Local industry : Sophie the giraffe®
And regularly new things!
They exhibit and sell their products at the Tourist Office:
- Julie's Workshop (Héry-sur-Alby),
- Veyrat Brewery (Marcellaz-Albanian),
- Camayos (Chainaz-les-Frasses),
- Cisaline (Rumilly),
- Eiffer Leather Goods (Rumilly),
- The Clappe Herbarium (Le Noyer),
- JM la Terre (Marcellaz-Albanian),
- The Best of Fruit (Sillingy),
- Vanessa Renoux (Alby-sur-Cheran),
- Cedric Revillard (Crempigny-Bonneguete),
- The Apiaries of the alpine (Rumilly),
- Saffron from Salagine (Bloye),
- Spirulina from Bauges (Chainaz-les-Frasses),
- Thomas the Prince (Vallières-sur-Fier),
- Vulli (Rumilly)
In addition to all these products, a space Bookstore is dedicated to works and topos on the territory.
You will find, for example, books on Haute-Savoie, the history of Rumilly or the Pont de l'Abîme.
For our friends who love hiking and mountain biking, several documents are available for sale:
MTB map: Guide to MTB routes - Albanian MTB-FFC Center
A map shows all the mountain bike routes in the sector:
17 circuits marked and labeled by the FFC (French Cycling Federation), more than 330 km to discover the Albanian by mountain bike.
Each mountain biker will find a route adapted to his practice and his physical condition: 3 Green routes, 7 Blue routes, 4 Red routes, 3 Black routes.
Card on sale for € 1 at the Tourist Office.
Topo-sheets Walks and hikes in Albanian
The hiking trails are presented in individual files.
Inside, the hiker can find all the information useful for his journey: the circuit map, a description, the level of difficulty and the duration.
Different levels to meet the demand of hikers: easy, medium and difficult, from 1h45 to 6h of walking.
The files available to date are: the chapel of Ligny (Massingy), the Ecureuil (Massingy), the paths of Angely (Vaulx), the Sanglier (Moye), the Gélinotte (Moye), the balconies of the mountain of Princes (Val-de-Fier), the balconies of Semnoz (Gruffy).
The card is sold for € 1 each or € 6 for 7.