COVID 19 special provisions
Reservation by phone, Facebook recommended Alcoholic hydro gel available, wearing a mask is compulsory in the restaurant
Traditional restaurant with family cuisine, seasonal menu prepared with a maximum of fresh and local products, house specialties and Savoyard. Breakfast & coffee in the morning, dish of the day and reduced menu at noon, menu in the evening.
Frog legs on Saturday by reservation (on site or to take away)
- Categories: Traditional restaurant
- Culinary specialties: Cheese specialties, Traditional French cuisine
- 2 room (s)
- 40 place setting (s) maximum
- 30 place settings on the terrace
- Clientele: Cyclists
- Clientele: Groups welcome
From 01/01 to 31/12/2022.
Closed Monday and Sunday.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8am-14pm
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 14 p.m. and 19 p.m. to 22 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 14 p.m. and 19 p.m. to 22 p.m.
Larger openings in summer with the terrace.
|Child menu (from 01/01/2022 to 31/12/2022)||€9,50|
|Dish of the day (from 01/01/2022 to 31/12/2022)||€11,50|
|Menu of the day (from 01/01/2022 to 31/12/2022)||€16,50|
Starter/main course or main course/dessert formula €14,50.
- Bank / credit card
- Restaurant Title
- Parking nearby
- Pet Friendly